Fifth Class

/
0 Comments



I was waiting for this class because it was our final presentation and also Raya Celebration with fellow classmates. Our assingnment is all about Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM) and it turned out perfectly. We started the class with 'Makan-makan Raya bersama Ms.Latifah'!!!! Ketupat, rendang, biscuits, chocolates and traditional malay items was prepared by my classmates. Let me show you some pictures....




After the Hari Raya Celebration, first group started their presentation and they did about HyppTV. Than it was our turn, Bal, Lashvini, Jessie and me presented about RTM as I mentioned earlier. Some did about ASTRO, MEDIA PRIMA and other media channels. You want to know anything about RTM, do click the link below this picture and check out!!!







You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Find Us

Contact Us

Popular Posts